Thursday, November 04, 2004

Election Dream

Last night I dreamt of sensational news reports about a recount due to strange electoral practices in Ohio. I dreamt that babies in nappies and little children in tricycles had been allowed to vote throughout the state, causing widespread controversy and a hasty recount.

As I woke up this morning, I quickly realised that this was not the case, not knowing whether I should feel relieved or otherwise. In any case, I wish Mr Bush a major political scandal (something in the style of Watergate) for his second term in office.

Hopefully this will be my first and last dream about a political election because I would rather dream about something else.

1 comment:

Su said...

I think you're underestimating the political savvy of babies and small children. Had they voted, I suspect the result would have been less frustrating.

Su (who was looking up semi-localish blogs)